Requesting a Payment Plan
You are here
College of Western Idaho students who are unable to satisfy their account balance in full may request a payment plan. A payment plan will allow you to make interest-free, monthly payments toward your tuition and fee charges.
Payment plans may be requested in your Self-Service Toolkit.
- Select Student Finance under Financial Information from the left menu options, then Make a Payment/Payment Plan.
- Check the box for the class/section you would like to request a payment plan for, then click Create Payment Plan, then Continue.
- Select Payment Plan to view payment amounts, due dates, terms, and conditions.
- Review the information, check the I agree to the terms and conditions outlined above box.
- Click on Continue to view your payment plan and choose a payment method.
Guide to Self-Service
- Dropping a Class
- Finding Your Advisor
- Graduation Application Steps
- Locating your Student ID Number
- Managing Your Student Loans
- Navigating Your Self-Service Toolkit
- Navigating the Course Catalog
- Planning Your Degree
- Registering for Classes
- Requesting a Payment Plan
- Reviewing Notifications & Holds
- Student Financial Agreements
- Updating Your Contact Information
- Viewing Final Grades
- Viewing Your Progress
- Waitlisting a Course
- Your Class Schedule
- Your Unofficial Transcript