You are here
College of Western Idaho (CWI) students who are unable to satisfy their account balance in full may request a payment plan. A payment plan will allow you to make interest-free, monthly payments toward your tuition and fee charges.
Prior to setting up a payment plan, you must be registered for classes. Payment options, fees, and disclosures will be presented to you when you set up your payment plan.
- As a payment plan is a contractual agreement with CWI, you are expected to comply with payment due dates.
- A non-refundable application fee of $30 to $50 per semester will be charged to participate. Other fees may apply.
- Payments toward your payment plan will be made to CWI.
- Payment plans do not have interest (0% APR).
Payment Plan Options
Summer 2023 Semester
Payments can be made online or in person until the end of business day at 4 p.m. on the due date.
|# of Payments||Request Period||Down Payment||Pmt 1||Pmt 2||Pmt 3|
|4 Payments||Feb 27 – Mar 15||Due two (2) days from setup||Apr 15||May 15||Jun 15|
|3 Payments||Mar 16 – Apr 15||Due two (2) days from setup||May 15||Jun 15||N/A|
|2 Payments||Apr 16 – Jun 2||Due two (2) days from setup||Jun 15||N/A||N/A|
|2 Payments||Jun 9 – 10||Due immediately||Jun 15||N/A||N/A|
Payments are due on the 15th of each month. Missed or late payments will be assessed a late fee of $15.
Payment Plan Cancellation
A payment plan will be canceled if:
- All courses are dropped, and your account balance is $0.
- Additional funding was added to your account and applied to your balance.
- The initial payment was not made by the due date.
Failure to Pay
Failure to make payments on time and in full may result in cancelation of your payment plan.
- A collection letter will be sent requiring payment of the remaining balance in full within 30 days.
- If the balance is not paid within the 30 days, the account will be turned over to a collection agency.
- If an active payment plan was previously defaulted, exception payment plans are not available.
Workforce Development Students
Students enrolled in Workforce Development courses must pay class fees at time of registration unless receiving financial assistance from an organization external to CWI.
- Workforce Development students may be eligible for a payment plan.
- Payment plans must be set up before class begins.
- Class fees vary, as do length and amount of payment plans available.
Contact Workforce Development at 208.562.2700 or email@example.com to learn more.