Navigating the Course Catalog
You are here
College of Western Idaho's course catalog can be accessed through your Self-Service Toolkit.
Once logged in, select Course Catalog to get started.
Searching for Courses
Search by Course Subject
- Search for a course by subject under Subject Search.
- Scroll through the list or use the search bar to select the subject you would like to search.
- Filter results will appear on the left.
- Courses available within your chosen subject will populate on the right.
- The name, a description, requisites, and semesters offered will be listed for each course.
- Select View Available Sections to explore available seats, times, location, and the instructor of each course section.
- Select Advanced Search to search for a course based on specific criteria.
- Complete search fields to find your desired courses.
- At minimum, it is recommended term, subject, and course number are completed for best results.
- Completing too many search fields may narrow your results too far hiding potential course options.
- Once you have entered all desired information, select Search.
Guide to Self-Service
- Dropping a Class
- Finding Your Advisor
- Graduation Application Steps
- Locating your Student ID Number
- Managing Your Student Loans
- Navigating Your Self-Service Toolkit
- Navigating the Course Catalog
- Planning Your Degree
- Registering for Classes
- Requesting a Payment Plan
- Reviewing Notifications & Holds
- Student Financial Agreements
- Updating Your Contact Information
- Viewing Final Grades
- Viewing Your Progress
- Waitlisting a Course
- Your Class Schedule
- Your Unofficial Transcript