Graduation Application Steps
You are here
Upon completion of your degree or certificate requirements, you may apply for graduation in your Self-Service Toolkit.
Select Academics from the left menu, then Graduation Overview.
1. Review Graduation Information
- At the top of the Graduation Application page, you will see a link to the Graduation page which is a great resource for details on commencement, graduate information, how to get involved, and more.
2. Begin Your Application
- To apply for graduation, select Apply under Application Status for each program you wish to graduate from.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose your anticipated graduation term.
3. Review Your Mailing Address
- Under Commencement Details, be sure to review your mailing address as this is where your diploma will be sent.
- If your correct address is not listed, select Ship to a new address, and complete the required information.
4. Submit Your Application
- Fill out the remaining information in the Commencement Details section, then click Submit to complete your application.
- If your application is submitted successfully, you will see a Application submitted on and the date your application was submitted.
- Your application will be reviewed at the start of the term you are hoping to graduate in. You will receive an email when your application has been reviewed.
- Should you need to update your application for graduation once submitted, select Application Submitted. From here, you may modify your address but not the term, major, or degree.
Guide to Self-Service
- Dropping a Class
- Finding Your Advisor
- Graduation Application Steps
- Locating your Student ID Number
- Managing Your Student Loans
- Navigating Your Self-Service Toolkit
- Navigating the Course Catalog
- Planning Your Degree
- Registering for Classes
- Requesting a Payment Plan
- Reviewing Notifications & Holds
- Student Financial Agreements
- Updating Your Contact Information
- Viewing Final Grades
- Viewing Your Progress
- Waitlisting a Course
- Your Class Schedule
- Your Unofficial Transcript