Connecting With Your Advisor
You are here
Once accepted as a student, you will be assigned an advisor. Follow the steps below to find and send a message to your advisor in Student Planning.
Select Go to Plan & Schedule to get started.
Find Your Advisor
- Choose Advising from the menu at the top.
- Your advisor's name will appear under My Advisors.
Advisor Not Listed?
If an advisor is not listed, this section will say Advising Office as illustrated below.
- This means you have not yet been assigned an advisor.
- Please reach out to email@example.com for advising questions and assistance.
Message Your Advisor
There are two ways to send a message to your advisor:
- Click on the email icon next to your advisor's name to send them a direct email.
- Send your advisor a message within Student Planning by composing a note.
- Select Save Note to send your message.
View Note History to view messages and feedback from your advisor.
- All notes will be saved here for reference.
- Notes may not be edited or deleted once they are saved.
Request a Review
After planning your classes, you may also request a review of your plan from your advisor by selecting Request Review.
Guide to Self-Service
- Dropping a Class
- Finding Your Advisor
- Graduation Application Steps
- Locating your Student ID Number
- Managing Your Student Loans
- Navigating Your Self-Service Toolkit
- Navigating the Course Catalog
- Planning Your Degree
- Registering for Classes
- Requesting a Payment Plan
- Reviewing Notifications & Holds
- Student Financial Agreements
- Updating Your Contact Information
- Viewing Final Grades
- Viewing Your Progress
- Waitlisting a Course
- Your Class Schedule
- Your Unofficial Transcript