It's almost here! College of Western Idaho (CWI) is gearing up for the start of Fall 2023 semester, and we can't wait to welcome students back!
Whether you're preparing to join the CWI family for the first time or returning to finish what you started, we want you to kick off the semester on the right foot. Below are a few important reminders and a checklist for a successful beginning to the semester.
Prepare for Class
- Visit myCWI online or with the CWI Mobile app for quick access to your Self-Service Toolkit, Blackboard, resources and services, announcements and more.
- Check your schedule in myCWI to review the location and format of your courses.
- Check your CWI student email.
- Come to class with the proper course materials.
- Check the Academic Calendar for a list of important dates to remember — including the due date for tuition and fees, Friday, Aug. 18.
- Questions? For course specific questions, email your instructor or advisor.
Start the Semester Strong
- Login to Blackboard.
- All courses that begin the week of Aug. 21 – 26 will be live and available on Blackboard the morning of Monday, Aug. 21.
- Fuel up with breakfast and coffee during the first week of classes from 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.! Services will be available Monday, Aug. 21 at Canyon County Center (CYNC), Tuesday, Aug. 22 at Nampa Campus Micron Education Center (NMEC), Wednesday, Aug. 23 at Nampa Campus Academic Building (NCAB), and Thursday, Aug. 24 at Ada County Center Pintail Building (APIN).
- For other questions, contact One Stop Student Services online, by phone, and in-person.
Here's to a mighty and successful semester!