Certified Electronics Tech
Understand and Advance Your Career with Online Training in Electronics
Seeking to enhance your understanding of electronics? The Certified Electronics Tech program at College of Western Idaho (CWI) offers an online course that reviews the basic concepts necessary for the Certified Electronics Technician (CET) exam. This program is ideal if you're looking to prepare for the CET exam and want a comprehensive understanding of electronic technology principles.
This online class allows you to study at your own pace, covering key areas such as circuit analysis, digital electronics, and the basics of microcontrollers. You will gain the foundational knowledge required for the CET exam, making this program a valuable step in your journey towards becoming a certified electronics technician.
Degree or Certificate Type
- Fundamental Electronic Concepts: Understand the basics of circuit analysis and digital electronics.
- Microcontroller Basics: Learn about the elementary aspects of microcontrollers.
- Online Flexibility: Study at your own pace with the convenience of online learning.
- CET Exam Preparation: Equip yourself for the Certified Electronics Technician exam.
- Cost-Effective Learning: Benefit from an affordable course that enhances your skills.
Area of Study
Minimum age requirement to start the program is 16.
Degrees & Certificates
Certificate of Completion
Online OnlyView Course Dates & Locations
- Choose your desired Certified Electronics Tech course, then Add to Cart.
- Courses are added throughout the year. If your desired course is not listed, check back or request more information to learn more.
- Create a new profile, or sign in with your existing username and password if prompted.
- Complete checkout.
Are you a 2024 Idaho high school graduate? Learn how to get up to $8,000 of your tuition and fees covered at CWI through Idaho LAUNCH.
Already a student? We are here to help you navigate your educational journey, connect you to academic and support resources, and achieve your academic or career goals.