Come check out what College of Western Idaho (CWI) has to offer outside of the classroom! Student Affairs is hosting the Spring 2024 Club Fest and Student Resource Fair. CWI students can attend and explore different resources available on and off campus, while also enjoying fun activities and tasty food.
Students will be able to learn about and chat with various clubs, organizations, offices, and departments on campus during the fair. The two events will give new and returning students an opportunity to learn about the CWI community and gain important information regarding campus life so they can have a more successful and enjoyable academic journey.
Should you attend the Club Fest and Student Resource Fair? Yes! Here are five reasons why:
- Learn about different resources available on campus including Tutoring Services, Counseling Services, Case Management, Library, Work-Based Learning Center, Writing Center, Student Disabilities, Veteran Services, and more.
- Get involved in extracurricular activities at CWI, like clubs, and become part of the community on campus.
- Learn how participating in extracurricular activities and utilizing resources on campus can help you develop your college and career options, leadership, time management skills, and more.
- Make connections, meet other students with similar interests, and make friends outside of the classroom.
- Learn more about the culture of the College.
The Student Resource Fair will also bring together about a dozen off-campus community partners. These organizations are excellent resources to help students with basic needs, such as Valley Regional Transit, childcare and family support, financial support resources, low-cost medical care options, and domestic violence resources.
Tuesday, Feb. 6
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Ada County Campus Pintail Building (APIN)
Student Resource Fair
Wednesday, Feb. 7
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Nampa Campus Academic Building (NCAB)
Three lucky students who fill out an event passport or attend the virtual fair will be entered into a raffle for a chance to receive a $50 Amazon gift card. Names will be chosen and contacted by Student Affairs following the events.
Can’t make it in person? Visit the Resource Fair virtually all semester long in myCommons on Blackboard!
For those with questions or in need of more information about the two events, contact Erin Ortiz at firstname.lastname@example.org.