Counseling appointments available online or in person!
We are offering counseling appointments in person or from a distance via Zoom or phone.
Due to licensing restrictions, we are only able to provide services to students who are physically located in the state of Idaho. If you are outside Idaho, we are happy to help you find resources in your area.
For additional support resources, please contact Counseling Services via email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.562.2200.
About Counseling Services
Counseling Services believes that mental health and wellness are critical to student learning, persistence, retention and personal development. We support student mental health and wellness through direct counseling services, community referrals, consultation, and educational programming.
Licensed professional mental health providers offer short-term, non-intensive services, to current students*. No additional charges or fees are collected for counseling services. Students needing intensive or long-term support, or services outside the scope of our practice, will be provided referrals to community mental health resources.
*Current students include full tuition paying students. Counseling Services will provide referrals to community resources for Adult Education, GED Prep, and Dual Credit students.
Behavioral Health Crisis Centers
- Pathways Community Crisis Center of Southwest Idaho, 1.833.527.4747, 7192 W. Potomac Dr. Boise, Id 83704
- Western Idaho Community Crisis Center, 1.208.402.1044, 524 Cleveland Blvd., Ste. 160 Caldwell, Id 83605
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline, 1.800.799.7233
- Women's and Children's Alliance, 208.343.7025
- Advocates Against Family Violence, 208.459.4779
COVID Help Now Line
- IdahoSTRONG Call or text 986.867.1073 or 866.947.5186 (8 a.m. - 8 p.m.)