Go BOLD, and register for classes this fall at College of Western Idaho (CWI)! With a variety of resources, flexible course options, and caring instructors, CWI is here to help you on your pathway to success every step of the way.
Priority registration at CWI for the Fall 2021 semester begins Monday, April 12. Priority registration allows continuing students a chance to enroll in classes ahead of open registration, helping students stay on track for graduation.
Following are a few tips for current students:
- Be sure to meet with your Student Success Advisor prior to registering. Once advising is completed, students can register online any time on or after their assigned registration time.
- Registration times are assigned based on cumulative credits earned. Students can check myCWI and their CWI email for their assigned time.
- Continuing students are considered those who enrolled and attended classes any semester since fall 2019.
- Dual Credit students will register during open registration.
New and Returning Students
Open Registration for all students, including new and returning, begins Monday, April 19.
- All new, degree-seeking students must participate in New Student Orientation prior to registering for classes.