Mission College of Western Idaho is committed to empowering students to succeed by providing affordable and accessible education to advance the...
At CWI’s inception in 2007, Boise was the last metropolitan area in the country lacking a community college.
College of Western Idaho (CWI) is accredited through the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). The NWCCU is a regional...
Facts at a Glance, updated and published annually in the fall semester, provides a statistical snapshot report of all courses and programs...
The College of Western Idaho (CWI) is committed to engaging in ongoing, purposeful, systematic, integrated, and comprehensive planning and reporting...
This page is dedicated to providing you with information, instruction, and resources for dealing with a variety of safety issues and emergencies at...
- General Information
- Campus Safety and Security
- Active Aggressor Response
- CWI Alerts Messaging System
- CWI Emergency Handbook
- Campus Safety and Security Policies
- Campus Safety and Security Services
- Crime Prevention and Resources
- Emergency Resources
- Safety and Security Annual Reports
- Student, Faculty and Staff Responsibilities
- Weapons on Campus
- Contact Us
- Facts at a Glance
- File Sharing on the CWI Network
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Locations and Maps
- Mission and Vision
- Planning and Reports
- Public Records Request
- Risk Management
- Student Consumer Information
- Campus Development – Visioning and Planning
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Student Outcomes Information