You are here
View the links below for important information, dates, and steps to register for classes. Prior to registering for classes, students must:
- Apply for admission, and be accepted as a student.
- Complete New Student Orientation.
- Complete annual Student Financial Agreement.
Registration Information Connnecting With Your Advisor
Register for Classes
Visit the Guide to Self-Service for step-by-step instructions on degree planning, registration, and more.
See the Academic Calendar for registration and refund deadlines by class session dates.
Feb 27 – Open Registration
Jun 2 – Registration Deadline
Apr 10 – Priority Registration (continuing students)
Apr 17 – Open Registration (new/returning students)
Aug 18 – Registration Deadline
Nov 13 – Priority Registration (continuing students)
Nov 20 – Open Registration (new/returning students)
Jan 12 – Registration Deadline
CWI offers flexible learning with options to fit your learning and life style including:
Registration & Records
- Academic Honors
- Guide to Self-Service
- Dropping a Class
- Finding Your Advisor
- Graduation Application Steps
- Locating your Student ID Number
- Managing Your Student Loans
- Navigating Your Self-Service Toolkit
- Navigating the Course Catalog
- Planning Your Degree
- Registering for Classes
- Requesting a Payment Plan
- Reviewing Notifications & Holds
- Student Financial Agreements
- Updating Your Contact Information
- Viewing Final Grades
- Viewing Your Progress
- Waitlisting a Course
- Your Class Schedule
- Your Unofficial Transcript
- Transferring to CWI