CWI has 5 food and hygiene pantries located throughout our campuses. The students, staff, and faculty of CWI who are experiencing food insecurity are welcome to help themselves to what they need. The pantries are located at the Nampa Campus and the Ada Center and Canyon County Center.
CWI food and hygiene pantries
- The Nampa Campus Academic Building on the main floor, across from room 122 on the opposite side of the stairs
- The Nampa Campus Micron Education Center on the main floor, just outside of room 1301
- The Canyon County Center on the main floor, just outside of the Adult Education/ESL Lab, which is located in room 106
- The Ada County Mallard Building inside the Student Lounge located in room 1122
- The Ada County Pintail Building in the hallway near office number 1117
Local Food pantries
Located throughout the Treasure Valley provide free food to those in need at no cost. Use the downloadable lists below or use the Idaho Food Bank Food Locator to find a pantry close to you.
- Ada & Elmore Counties (pdf)
- Ada County (pdf)
- Adams & Valley Counties (pdf)
- Canyon & Owyhee Counties (pdf)
- Gem, Payette, & Washington Counties (pdf)
You may be eligible
For food assistance through state food assistance programs:
- Free and Reduced Meals in Schools provides school-aged children with free and reduced-price meals during the school year.
- Women, Infants, and Children Program (WIC) provides children under the age of 5-years-old, infants, and pregnant or nursing women with specific foods to improve nutrition.
- Food Stamps (SNAP) program provides families with money for food purchases.
- Summertime Meals for Children and Families is similar to the Free and Reduced Meals during the school year.