The 2023-24 FAFSA is now open. Apply now for Fall 2023, Spring 2024, and Summer 2024 semesters.
Special Circumstance Appeals are available for the 2022-2023 academic year. If your financial situation has changed, please contact us for more information.
FAFSA - Apply for Federal Student Aid
FSA ID - Create an FSA ID
Studentaid.gov - Loan repayment options
Federal Student Aid - FAFSA FAQ's
National Student Loan - Retrieve loan information
Financial Aid TV - Watch FATV videos
Net Price Calculator - Help determine your financial situation
The mission of the Financial Aid department at College of Western Idaho is to increase opportunities for student access to, and success in, higher education by helping students and their families seek, obtain, and make the best use of all financial resources available to them.
Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How Do I Apply for Federal Financial Aid?
- How Do I Create a Federal Student Aid ID and Add CWI's School Code?
- How long does it take to complete my financial aid application after I submit the FAFSA?
- Should I pay someone to help me to complete the FAFSA?
- What are some common sources of financial aid?
- What determines my eligibility for financial aid?
- What do I do if I need to drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is CWI’s Federal School Code?
- What is the income limit to qualify for financial aid?
- What types of financial aid are available?