Cyber Defense Center
College Western Idaho's Cyber Defense Center (CDC) offers cybersecurity awareness, best practices, news, events, and activities for Idaho communities, businesses, partners, and students while striving to advance U.S. Federal Government, State of Idaho, and industry initiatives in cyber defense.
What we do:
- Promote best practices in cybersecurity to improve user security, preparedness, and resiliency in cyberspace for the public, students, and faculty
- Share strategies to mitigate and recover from security incidents
- Provide access to security information and assurance resources for online protection and important cybersecurity news, policies, events, and activities
- Foster partnerships with industry, higher education, business, and government to improve cybersecurity for Idaho and the nation
- Showcase cybersecurity related programs and facilitate dialog to embrace feedback and improve high-quality education for future workforce training
Cybersecurity Alerts & News Sources
Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
CISA leads efforts to enhance the security, resiliency, and reliability of the Nation's cybersecurity and communications infrastructure.
IDAHO CYBERSECURITY AWARENESS
Protecting the privacy of Idaho citizens by safeguarding Idaho’s information, data, systems, and infrastructure while establishing strong cybersecurity leadership, awareness and training, best practices, and partnerships.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Sign up to join our newsletter and receive updates about cybersecurity news and events.