You are here
Purchase your textbooks, supplies, uniforms, and college-branded merchandise at the College of Western Idaho (CWI) Bookstore. Visit the Bookstore at the Nampa Campus Micron Education Center (NMEC) and online!
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions for information regarding online orders, included course books, and more.
- Now hiring work-study positions! Apply to be a Bookstore Assistant today!
|Monday – Thursday||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday||Closed|
Financial Aid Summer
Bookstore charging against Financial Aid opens May 30 and will close on June 8.
Book charging against financial aid for Summer 2023 semester begins May 30.
Book Charging Criteria
- Financial Aid file must be entirely complete/closed with One Stop Student Services.
- Students are only able to charge the net amount after tuition has been paid (taken from award).
- Be prepared to present a photo ID at the time of book charging.
- For more information, contact the Bookstore at 208.562.2402.
The Bookstore is currently buying books both in-store and online.
- Enter the ISBN.
- Get a price quote.
- Print off a shipping label.
- Receive a check in the mail.
Books & Access Codes
Course materials and textbooks may be returned under the following conditions:
- Access codes, textbooks, and all other course materials must be returned within 7 business days of purchase.
- Digital codes can be refunded within 14 days.
- If more than 10% of content is viewed, digital codes may not be returned.
- Access codes that have been scratched off or have exposed codes are non-refundable.
- Returns must be accompanied by your cash register or online order receipt — no exceptions.
- New textbooks must be in new condition; free of all markings; in the original, shrink-wrapped packaging; and include the original, un-opened CD/disk, if applicable.
- Textbooks no longer in original shrink-wrapping are non-refundable.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Opened electronics are not returnable.
- Clothing, school supplies, and gifts may be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned in the original condition in the original, unopened packaging.
- Purchases made with a check may be returned within 30 days if proof of check clearing is provided.
- Clearance items are final sale.
All returns will be at the CWI Bookstore staff’s discretion based on Return Policies. If you are wishing to mail back an item for return, please contact us first, then mail the item via UPS or FedEx to:
College of Western Idaho Bookstore
5725 E. Franklin Rd.
Nampa, ID 83687
Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding returns.
At College of Western Idaho (CWI), an array of course materials are available to support learning and assist students in achieving academic success.
Course materials may include:
- textbooks or supplies purchased at the Bookstore
- digital materials included as part of tuition and fees
- required materials or supplies paid through special course fees
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an online order? How long will it take to receive my order?
Go to cwidahoshop.com
- Shop by Student ID. (Enter your ID#)
- Click on all the items you would like to purchase, then “add to your bag."
- When you are finished shopping, click on “Checkout."
- Create/sign-in to your account (Forgot password option is available).
- Enter your shipping address.
- Select your payment method (FA charging opens Jan 5).
- (Optional) Confirm your rental agreement.
- Place your order.
Done! You will receive tracking information when your order ships.
Please allow 48 hours for us to process your order (this does not include shipping).
- Generally shipments in the Treasure Valley arrive the next day.
- Please note, some items may be filled by drop ship vendors. These items will take longer to deliver.
I never received a confirmation email - what do I do?
Please log back into your bookstore account and make sure your email is correct. If your email is displayed correctly, please check your spam folder. If you still do not see a confirmation, please contact us to ensure the order went through by calling 208.562.2402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why are my books not showing up on the website?
If the books for your course are not displayed on the website. We are waiting on further information from your instructor regarding your course materials. Please contact the bookstore for more information and check back for updates.17108
Is my included course book digital or physical? How do I receive it?
Please view the Included Course Book List to find out if your course has an included physical or digital copy. It will also let you know of any additional books you may need for your included course.
If your course provides a "free" physical copy you are able to pick them up at the bookstore or order them online for an additional $.01. (Digital copies will be provided first day of class on blackboard or by your instructor.)17113
- Computer / Technical Help
- Counseling & Wellness Services
- CWI Mobile
- Cyber Defense Center
- One Stop Student Services
- Academic Advising
- Center for New Directions
- Student Checklist for Success
- Explore Your Options
- Academic Contracts
- Testing Services
- Transcripts & Verifications
- Student Disability Services
- Student Forms
- Latinx Student Services
- Math Solutions Center
- Tutoring Services
- Veterans and Military Family Services
- Writing Center
- Work-Based Learning Center
- Academic Advising
- Online Resources
- Registration & Records
- Academic Honors
- Guide to Self-Service
- Dropping a Class
- Finding Your Advisor
- Graduation Application Steps
- Locating your Student ID Number
- Managing Your Student Loans
- Navigating Your Self-Service Toolkit
- Navigating the Course Catalog
- Planning Your Degree
- Registering for Classes
- Requesting a Payment Plan
- Reviewing Notifications & Holds
- Student Financial Agreements
- Updating Your Contact Information
- Viewing Final Grades
- Viewing Your Progress
- Waitlisting a Course
- Your Class Schedule
- Your Unofficial Transcript
- Transferring to CWI
- Preschool Services
- Student Affairs
- Student Engagement
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Anthropology Club
- Art Club
- ASL Club
- Biology Club
- Business Professionals of America
- Chemistry Club
- College Democrats Club
- Dance Club
- Dual Credit Student Club
- Esports Club
- Foundation College Ministries
- Gaming Club
- Geeks 'N Weebs Club
- Horticulture Club
- International Club
- Philosophy Club
- Physics Club
- Psychology Club
- Beta Sigma Pi Honor Society
- Queers & Allies Club
- Siempre Unidos
- Social Work Club
- Student Nurses Association
- Youth MOVE CWI
- Leadership Programs
- Presidential Ambassadors
- Emerging Scholars
- Honors Program
- Speech & Debate
- Student Care & Conduct
- Share Your CWI Experience
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Student Resource Fair
- Bridges to Baccalaureate
- Student Policies
- Cost & Aid
- Applying for Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Billing & Payments
- Maintaining Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Cost of Attendance
- Types of Aid
- Academic Resources
- Campus Life
- Enrichment Opportunities
- Support Resources
What is Available?
Books & Supplies
- Books for CWI Classes
- Exam books
- School supplies
- Beverages – Hot & Cold
- Breakfast items
- Lunch items
- Pull-Over & Zip-Up sweatshirts
- T-Shirts variety of colors
New styles and colors and novelty items
- Polo Shirts for Men & Women
- Active Wear
- Water bottles
- Coffee Cups & Travel Mugs
- Key Chains
- and More