You are here
Purchase your textbooks, supplies, uniforms, and college-branded merchandise at the College of Western Idaho (CWI) Bookstore. Visit the Bookstore at the Nampa Campus Micron Education Center (NMEC) and online!
Spring 2023 8-Week Semester
- Last day for returns is March 16.
- Books may be returned through March 17 with proof of drop.
- Book charging against financial aid is open through March 16.
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions for information regarding online orders, included course books, and more.
- Now hiring work-study positions! Apply to be a Bookstore Assistant today!
|Monday – Thursday||9 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday||Closed|
*We will be closed for Spring Break March 20 -24.*
Financial Aid Students
Book charging against financial aid is open for the 8-week semester until March 16
- Financial Aid file must be entirely complete/closed with One Stop Student Services.
- Students are only able to charge the net amount after tuition has been paid (taken from award).
- Be prepared to present a photo ID at the time of book charging.
- For more information, contact the Bookstore at 208.562.2402.
The CWI Bookstore is currently buying books both in-store and online.
- Enter the ISBN.
- Get a price quote.
- Print off a shipping label.
- Receive a check in the mail.
Books & Access Codes
Course materials and textbooks may be returned under the following conditions:
- Access codes, textbooks, and all other course materials must be returned within 7 business days of purchase.
- Digital codes can be refunded within 14 days.
- If more than 10% of content is viewed, digital codes may not be returned.
- Access codes that have been scratched off or have exposed codes are non-refundable.
- Returns must be accompanied by your cash register or online order receipt — no exceptions.
- New textbooks must be in new condition; free of all markings; in the original, shrink-wrapped packaging; and include the original, un-opened CD/disk, if applicable.
- Textbooks no longer in original shrink-wrapping are non-refundable.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Opened electronics are not returnable.
- Clothing, school supplies, and gifts may be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned in the original condition in the original, unopened packaging.
- Purchases made with a check may be returned within 30 days if proof of check clearing is provided.
- Clearance items are final sale.
All returns will be at the CWI Bookstore staff’s discretion based on Return Policies. If you are wishing to mail back an item for return, please contact us first, then mail the item via UPS or FedEx to:
College of Western Idaho Bookstore
5725 E. Franklin Rd.
Nampa, ID 83687
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding returns.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an online order? How long will it take to receive my order?
Go to cwidahoshop.com
- Shop by Student ID. (Enter your ID#)
- Click on all the items you would like to purchase, then “add to your bag."
- When you are finished shopping, click on “Checkout."
- Create/sign-in to your account (Forgot password option is available).
- Enter your shipping address.
- Select your payment method (FA charging opens Jan 5).
- (Optional) Confirm your rental agreement.
- Place your order.
Done! You will receive tracking information when your order ships.
Please allow 48 hours for us to process your order (this does not include shipping).
- Generally shipments in the Treasure Valley arrive the next day.
- Please note, some items may be filled by drop ship vendors. These items will take longer to deliver.
I never received a confirmation email - what do I do?
Please log back into your bookstore account and make sure your email is correct. If your email is displayed correctly, please check your spam folder. If you still do not see a confirmation, please contact us to ensure the order went through by calling 208.562.2402 or email email@example.com
Why are my books not showing up on the website?
If the books for your course are not displayed on the website. We are waiting on further information from your instructor regarding your course materials. Please contact the bookstore for more information and check back for updates.17108
Is my included course book digital or physical? How do I receive it?
Please view the Included Course Book List to find out if your course has an included physical or digital copy. It will also let you know of any additional books you may need for your included course.
If your course provides a "free" physical copy you are able to pick them up at the bookstore or order them online for an additional $.01. (Digital copies will be provided first day of class on blackboard or by your instructor.)17113
Need More Info?
- Computer / Technical Help
- Connections Project
- Counseling & Wellness Services
- CWI Mobile
- Cyber Defense Center
- myCWI - Your eToolkit for Success
- One Stop Student Services
- Center for New Directions
- Student Checklist for Success
- Explore Your Options
- Testing Services
- CWI Transcripts
- Student Disability Services
- Latinx Student Services
- Math Solutions Center
- Tutoring Services
- Veterans and Military Family Services
- Writing Center
- Work-Based Learning Center
- Online Resources
- Paying for Classes
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- CWIDeal Boost Scholarship
- Scholarship Application
- Preschool Services
- Register for Classes
- Student Affairs
- Student Engagement
- Student Government
- Student Clubs
- Anthropology Club
- Art Club
- ASL Club
- Biology Club
- Business Professionals of America
- Chemistry Club
- Dance Club
- Dual Credit Student Club
- Esports Club
- Foundation College Ministries
- Gaming Club
- Geeks 'N Weebs
- Horticulture Club
- International Club
- Philosophy Club
- Physics Club
- Psychology Club
- Queers and Allies
- Siempre Unidos
- Social Work Club
- Student Nurses Association
- Youth MOVE CWI
- Leadership Programs
- Presidential Ambassadors
- President's Writing Awards
- Emerging Scholars
- Honors Program
- Beta Sigma Pi - Honor Society
- Speech and Debate
- CARE and Student Conduct
- Share Your CWI Experience
- Constitution Day and Voter Education
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Student Resource Fair
- Bridges to Baccalaureate
- Self-Service Toolkit
- Communicating with Your Advisor
- Dropping Courses
- Finding Your Assigned Advisor
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Locating your Student ID Number
- Navigating the Course Catalog
- Notifications and Holds
- Planning Your Degree
- Registering for Classes
- Updating Your Contact Information
- View Future Planned Courses with the Timeline
- Viewing Grades
- Viewing Your Progress Towards Graduation
- Viewing your Class Schedule
- Viewing your Unofficial Transcript
- Waitlisting a Course
- Student Policies
- Registration & Records
What is Available?
Books & Supplies
- Books for CWI Classes
- Exam books
- School supplies
- Beverages – Hot & Cold
- Breakfast items
- Lunch items
- Pull-Over & Zip-Up sweatshirts
- T-Shirts variety of colors
New styles and colors and novelty items
- Polo Shirts for Men & Women
- Active Wear
- Water bottles
- Coffee Cups & Travel Mugs
- Key Chains
- and More