College of Western Idaho (CWI) Business and Financial Services provides support for the functional areas of Accounting, Budget, Contracts, Fixed Assets, Grants, Procurement, Payroll, and Student Accounts and is responsible for:
- safeguarding institutional resources
- providing accurate and efficient accounting and customer service support while complying with generally accepted accounting principles and Federal, State, and regulatory financial guidelines
- paying the College’s legal obligations
- receipting student, grant, state and other revenues
- managing student accounts
- evaluating and maintaining strong internal controls
- and coordinating internal and external audits, and financial reporting.
View current procurement notices for the College including formal bid requests, such as a Request for Proposal or Invitation to Bid and any associated paperwork.
The College’s annual operating budget for the period July 1 – June 30 is approved by the CWI Board of Trustees. View summary reports of budgeted revenue and expenditures below.
As a governmental entity, CWI is allowed to tax its constituents. This tax is referred to as a levy.