Molly Lenty-Dickson is a 22-year veteran of the financial services industry and manages Community Relations for Wells Fargo in the Idaho Region. In this role, she is responsible for managing Wells Fargo’s philanthropic giving, volunteerism, community leadership, and team member giving programs. In 2018, Molly was elected as a Trustee for the College of Western Idaho where she will serve a 4‑year term on a board overseeing the largest community college in the state of Idaho, and one of the fastest growing in the country.
As an active community volunteer, Molly currently serves as
- Vice Chair of the FACES Victims of Hope Foundation
- Chair of the Leadership Boise Alumni Association
- Board Liaison to the College of Western Idaho Foundation
- Serves on committees for Idaho Business for Education
- Member of Go Lead Idaho.
Molly’s community service spans decades:
- She most recently served five terms as Chairperson of the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce Education & Workforce Committee
- Co-Chaired the Idaho State Board of Education’s “Educate Idaho Network”
- Chaired the Annual Red Cross Hometown Heroes Event
- Served on Boards for the United Way of Treasure Valley
- Boys & Girls Club of Nampa
- Nampa Chamber of Commerce Education Council
- Treasure Valley Education Partnership
- The College of Western Idaho Foundation.
Molly also founded Community for Nampa Schools, and has volunteered extensively with Nampa School District on committees including the financial recommendation team, Chaired Superintendent Search Committees, and led levy and bond campaigns.
She was recognized by the Women’s Children Alliance (WCA) as a TWIN recipient in 2009 and by the Idaho Business Review as both an “Accomplished under 40” and as “Idaho Women of the Year” recipient. In 2016, she was recognized by the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce as their “Distinguished Alumni Leader” in the Community Leadership Awards, and receiving the 2019 “Circle of Excellence” distinguishment with the Idaho Business Review’s Women of the Year Awards.
Molly is married to Rob Dickson, and is a proud parent of two kids; a 21-year-old entrepreneurial son and an active 16-year-old daughter. She loves to spend time with her family, two dogs, read, exercise, watch sports, explore the outdoors, and contribute to the community.