College of Western Idaho (CWI) is excited to announce registration dates for the Spring 2021 semester. In addition, new options in course delivery will be available for Spring term. Students will have the choice to select a style that best fits their learning style and schedule. Learn more about options in course delivery styles prior to registering.
Priority registration at CWI for the Spring 2021 semester begins Monday, Nov. 9. Priority registration allows continuing students a chance to enroll in classes ahead of open registration, helping students stay on track for graduation.
Following are some tips for current students:
- Be sure to meet with your Student Success Advisor prior to registering.
- Once advising is completed, students can register online any time on or after their assigned registration time.
- Assigned registration times
- Times are based on cumulative credits earned.
- Students can check myCWIand CWIemail for their assigned time.
- Continuing students are considered those who enrolled and attended classes any semester since spring 2019.
- Dual Credit students will register during open registration.
New and Returning Students
Open Registration for all students, including new and returning, begins Monday, Nov. 16.
- All new, degree-seeking students must participate in New Student Orientation prior to registering for classes.
Contact One Stop Student Services or visit us online to learn more about applying to CWI, orientation, and registering for classes.