College of Western Idaho (CWI) is excited to announce registration dates for the Spring 2020 semester.
Priority registration at CWI for the Spring 2020 semester began Monday, Nov. 11. Priority registration allows continuing students a chance to enroll in classes ahead of others in order to stay on track to graduate.
- Continuing students are required to meet with their Student Success Advisor prior to registering.
- Once advising is completed, students can register online anytime on or after their assigned registration time.
- Continuing students, who enrolled and attended classes any semester since fall 2017, are eligible.
- Assigned registration times are based on cumulative credits earned.
- Students can check myCWI and CWI email for their assigned time.
- Dual Credit students are not eligible for priority registration.
New and Returning Students
Open Registration for all students, including new and returning, begins Monday, Nov. 18 at 8 a.m.
- New students must complete Student Online Advising and Registration (SOAR) and attend New Student Orientation prior to registering for their classes.