College of Western Idaho’s (CWI) One Stop Staff Morale Team invites you to participate in a food drive through the month of January. Donations acquired during the drive will directly benefit students helping to stock the College’s food pantries on campus.
Items can be dropped off at donation bins located at the following campus locations:
- Ada County Campus Lynx Building
- Nampa Campus Academic Building
- Nampa Campus Micron Education Center
- Canyon County Center
Not sure what to donate? Below are a few suggestions.
- Instant soups/meals
- Cans or pouches of prepared tuna or chicken
- Canned meats, vegetables, or fruit
- Individual containers of applesauce
- Granola bars and similar snack items
- Small jars of peanut butter
- Canned or dry beans
- Individual bags of jerky, crackers, trail mix, or nuts
- Instant oatmeal
- Small juices
- Boxed milk
- Paper plates and bowls
- Plastic utensils
Thank you, in advance, for your generosity. Please contact Katie Gepford at 208.562.3093 or email@example.com.