Go BOLD, and register for classes this fall at College of Western Idaho (CWI)!
Important Fall Dates:
Application Deadline Aug. 13
Registration Deadline Aug. 19
Classes Start Aug. 22
Priority registration at CWI for the Fall 2022 semester began Monday, April 11. Priority registration allows continuing students a chance to enroll in classes ahead of open registration, helping students stay on track for graduation.
Following are a few tips for current students:
- Be sure to meet with your Student Success Advisor prior to registering. Students can register any time on or after their assigned registration time.
- Registration times are assigned based on cumulative credits earned. Check myCWI and your student email for your assigned time.
- Continuing students are considered those who enrolled and attended classes any semester since Fall 2020.
- Dual Credit students will register during open registration.
Open registration for all students, including new and returning, begins Monday, April 18.
New to CWI? The Fall 2022 admission deadline is Saturday, August 13. All, new, degree and non-degree seeking students must apply to CWI prior to registering for classes. Visit Applying to CWI for a complete list of steps to get started.
- Upon completion of the application process and once accepted to CWI, new, non-degree seeking students can immediately register for classes.
- Upon completion of the application process and once accepted to CWI, new, degree-seeking students must participate in New Student Orientation prior to registering for classes.
Course offerings can be viewed on myCWI for all continuing and returning students.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
The scholarship application period for the 2022-2023 academic year is now open. Apply for a variety of scholarships through a single application. Students interested in applying for scholarships must have the CWI admission application completed, be accepted, and have myCWI login information.
Students are encouraged to watch for emails and texts with important next steps for completion of the registration process. Contact One Stop Student Services or your Student Success Advisor with any questions or concerns. Fall registration will be open through Friday, August 19. Fall classes begin Monday, August 22.