While summer-time means fun-time it also means College of Western Idaho (CWI) is taking the message of education to the streets. The CWI Street Teams are gearing up to hit the streets at summer community events around the Treasure Valley. Participation in the Street Team effort provides a chance for students to raise funds for their club or organization.
Since 2012, student-led Street Teams have been promoting opportunities available at CWI through concerts, fairs, sporting events, and more. Their goal is to raise awareness, engage, and create excitement about educational opportunities at CWI.
Street Teams will also be joining forces with CWI’s Presidential Ambassadors to promote the Community. Workforce. Innovation. campaign aimed at educating the community on CWI’s value and impact on the community. In support of both the recruitment and awareness campaign new events have been added to the busy schedule. Be sure to join CWI at these upcoming events:
- June 10, Silver Screen on the Green
- June 22, Alive After Five
- June 25, Boise Music Festival
- June 25, Meridian Speedway
- June 29, Explore CWI
- June 30, Boise Hawks Baseball
- July 4, Boise Fireworks Display
- July 8, Silver Screen on the Green
- July 16, Meridian Speedway
- July 20, Alive After Five
- July 30, Canyon County Fair
- August 6-7, Bam Jam Basketball Tournament
- August 13, Nampa Festival of Arts
Please contact CWI’s Marketing and Advancement Department at 208.562.3100 or email email@example.com with any questions.