Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, at 6 a.m. MST – ALL College of Western Idaho (CWI) STUDENTS will be on Spring Break through Saturday, April 4, 2020. This includes the following areas of education:
- Academic Transfer
- Career and Technical Education
- Dual Credit on CWI campus
- Workforce Development
- Basic Skills Education
Spring Break is being extended immediately to include:
- Week of March 16 – 21
- Regularly Scheduled Spring Break the week of March 23 – 28
- Week of March 30 – April 4
Staff and Faculty
- CWI staff and faculty in full-time, part-time, and adjunct positions are to proceed with regular schedules in accordance with our effort to utilize this time in moving as much of our course offerings to online and digital formats as necessary.
- Staff are encouraged to discuss their schedules and option to work remotely with their immediate supervisors.
- Students are asked to exercise prudence and caution in traveling.
- If you decide to travel during Spring Break, please consult all Center for Disease Control (CDC) information on travel and restricted areas.
- Please practice social distancing and reasonable isolation measures as part of our collective responsibility to curtail exposure and spread of COVID19.
As information becomes available, we will continue to keep cwi.edu updated.