College of Western Idaho (CWI) welcomes any and all interested parties who would like to seek election as a member of the Board of Trustees for the November 8, 2022 elections. Candidates are subject to the following requirements:
- Candidates must live in one of the zones up for election. See the Trustee Zone Map to verify the zone you live in. The zones up for the November 2022 election include:
- Zone 1* (formerly filled by Samantha Guerrero) (2-year term)
- Zone 2 (currently filled by Chair Molly Lenty) (4-year term)
- Zone 3* (currently filled by Secretary Jim Reames) (2-year term)
- Zone 4 (currently filled by Annie Hightower) (4-year term)
If you are interested in filing a candidacy, visit CWI's Board of Trustees website for more information. Candidates must complete and submit the Declaration of Candidacy and Petition for Candidacy forms to the Ada or Canyon County Clerk (depending on the location of your Zone - Zone 3 must submit forms to both counties) and email the documents to the CWI Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 P.M. on Sept. 1, 2022.
* Please note that the terms of office for Zones 1 and 3 are for two years only.