Are you planning attend College of Western Idaho during the 2021-2022 academic year? If so, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now open. Completing your FAFSA gives you access to more than $120 billion in Federal Student Aid from the U.S. Department of Education to help pay for college, and we are ready and here to help you along the way!
Various forms of financial aid are available:
- awarded to students based on need
- do not need to be repaid
- awarded based on merit, skill, unique characteristics, or other criteria
- eligibility and restrictions may apply
- Student Loans
- borrowed funds
- must be repaid
- Work Study Programs
- need-based employment opportunities for students
Ready to apply?
- Visit Financial Aid online for additional information and instructions on how to complete your FAFSA.
- Apply for financial aid from your mobile device with the myStudentAid app.
- Find information on and apply for scholarships.
- Contact One Stop Student Services with questions or to meet with a Financial Aid representative.