Thank you to all CWI employees who participated in our annual Step-Up Challenge. We hope this challenge encouraged all employees to become more active on a daily basis, not just those who submitted for the contest. As for those who did submit for the contest, below is a list of winner by building and the overall winner, along with their number of steps:
Overall – Marc Swinney, Workforce Development – 370,041 steps
- Lynx Building – Bibiana Ramirez – 184,751 steps
- Mallard Building – Liz Otterness – 106,239 steps
- Pintail Building – Jodi Hickenlooper – 226,711 steps
- Quail Building – Caitlin Carlberg – 119,074 steps
- Administration Building – Jennifer Pope – 140,386 steps
- Aspen Classroom Building – Stephanie Barham – 267,344 steps
- Academic Building – Debbie Lady – 139,766 steps
- Multi-Purpose Building – Mark Westcott – 271,447 steps
- Micron Center – Fred Illa – 270,626 steps
The building winners will receive a useful zipper bag with a CWI water bottle, chapstick, sunscreen and first aid kit to take with them when they continue with their walking.
As the overall CWI winner Marc Swinney will receive a trophy.
Thank you all for participating. (Please note – no submissions were received from the Canyon County Center.)