As we prepare to wrap up the last 21-day challenge of the academic year, the Employee Wellness Challenge series has one more opportunity for you to push yourself and be a part of the CWI community! The We Otter Get Moving Virtual Fun Run and Walk brings together what we have learned from each 21-day challenge to celebrate all we have accomplished.
Participation is easy!
- Sign up by Wednesday, May 19
- Choose your distance – 5k or 10k
- Complete your run or walk any time on Saturday, May 22
- Use an app or device to track your 5k or 10k distance and time
- Submit your participation by Tuesday, May 25, including a picture of the device showing the completion of your run or walk including distance and time. If you do not have a smartphone or watch to track your distance and time, see the We Otter Get Moving site on myCWI for alternative options.
Participants who submit their participation showing completion of their run or walk will be entered to win a variety of prizes. The first 50 employees who submit their participation on May 22 will receive a free CWI t-shirt with the new CWI branding! Want to get your family involved? Submit a picture of your family completing the event together and be entered to win a fun activity pack from the Discovery Center.
More details, instructions, and training resources can be found on the We Otter Get Moving site on myCWI.