With the announcement of the College’s new brand, there have been a number of questions and requests related to accessing the new brand files. Please keep in mind, the timeline for rollout is a phased approach and the original CWI brand is still valid and in use. Utilizing the new brand ahead of our established timeline for release can cause brand confusion. To ensure a successful brand launch, it is crucial for all to demonstrate patience and roll out the brand thoughtfully and strategically.
Below is a description of the phased rollout. Feel free to contact College Relations with any questions or concerns.
- Fall term recruitment campaign kicks off with new brand elements for future student focused materials. This may include some specific items identified in Enrollment and Student Services to support those recruitment efforts. Please direct inquiries on which items are included to College Relations.
May – July
- Creation of new templates, resources, and tools. Vendors established for new letterhead, envelopes, name badges, event displays, banners, uniforms, etc.
- Access to new branded materials, as they become available, for employees to begin updating in preparation for Fall 2021 semester.
- Planning and coordination for installation of signage and wayfinding (exterior and interior) begins.
- Employees begin using new brand. While preparations can take place throughout the summer in advance of the transition, all items and materials institution-wide should remain in the current brand until Aug. 1, 2021.
Fall 2021 Semester
- Use of the new brand implemented institution-wide.
- In the meantime, please use current CWI templates available on myCWI or choose to reference College of Western Idaho in text without the logo.
A more detailed timeline for reference along with brand updates and information as work continues may be found on myCWI – Employee Resources / Communications and Marketing / CWI Brand. Stay tuned for on-going communication related to guidance and assistance as we make this transition.