Are you interested in playing a part in staff governance at College of Western Idaho (CWI)? Do you know a colleague who would do great in this role? If so, please consider nominating yourself and/or a colleague to serve on Staff Senate. Staff Senate nominations for 2021-2022 will be open Wednesday, April 28, through Wednesday, May 5, 2021. Three officer and eight senator positions are up for election.
The CWI Staff Association consists of all part-time and full-time benefited, non-faculty employees serving at a director level or below. Staff Senate is made up of three officers and 10 senators. Each elected senator must have been employed at the College for at least one year prior to beginning their term. Newly-elected officers and senators will serve for two years – June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2023.
- Vice President
- Four (4) Staff Senators – Instruction and Enrollment and Student Services
- Two (2) Staff Senators – Operations (IT, Facilities, Institutional Research)
- Two (2) Staff Senators – Business Office, Human Resources, College Relations
- Nominations open Wednesday, April 28, and close Wednesday, May 5.
- If you are interested in serving or would like to nominate a colleague for Staff Senate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your email, indicate which seat you are interested in or nominating a colleague for.
- Participation in Staff Senate requires supervisor approval. Approval will be verified prior to placing names on the ballot.
Contact Staff Senate at email@example.com to learn more or with questions.