Beginning in February, College of Western Idaho (CWI) Staff Senate meetings will be held on the second Thursday of every month. Meetings will still run from 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. These meetings provide an opportunity for staff to share opinions, ideas, and concerns.
The schedule for Staff Senate meetings this spring is:
- Jan. 16, Ada County Center RM1207
- Feb. 13, Nampa Campus Micron Center for Professional Technical Education RM1117
- March 13, CWI Eagle River RM204
- April 10, Nampa Campus Administration Building RM202
- May 15, Nampa Campus Academic Building RM312F
Employees can also leave anonymous submissions in the new suggestion boxes located in each of the locations listed above, as well as Canyon County Center.