Open enrollment for medical, dental, and flexible spending accounts (FSA) will be held April 26 through May 14, 2021, for all benefit-eligible College of Western Idaho (CWI) employees. The new plan year begins July 1, 2021.
Open enrollment is your chance to:
- Enroll or re-enroll in the FSA program for the 2022 fiscal year – FSA plans do not automatically renew year-to-year.
- Change your medical plan type (PPO, Traditional, High Deductible).
- Add dependents to dental care coverage.
- Switch premium deductions from post-tax to pre-tax or vice-versa.
- As a reminder, dependents can be added or removed from medical coverage at any point during the year.
Open enrollment forms:
- Forms will be available Monday, April 26, on the Human Resources Employee Resources site on myCWI.
- Forms can be signed electronically.
- Open enrollment forms are due Friday, May 14, at 5 p.m., and will be accepted via email or in-person at the Human Resources office located at the Nampa Campus Administration Building.
- Exceptions will not be made for those who miss the May 14 deadline.
Have a quick question about your benefits?
During the open enrollment period, Human Resources will be holding drop-in Q&A forums via Zoom for those with questions about open enrollment and/or CWI’s benefits.
Save the date!
Learn more about the benefits available to you by attending CWI's Virtual Benefit Fair, April 23 – May 13. At the virtual benefits fair you can access updated plan and rate information for the new plan year, view informative videos, attend webinars, review FAQs, and access open enrollment forms.
Contact Human Resources at HRBenefits@cwi.edu with questions.