Open enrollment for medical, dental, and flexible spending accounts will be held April 27 through May 15, 2020, for all benefit-eligible College of Western Idaho (CWI) employees.
The open enrollment period is the only time benefit changes as listed below can be made. Forms for open enrollment will be available Monday, April 27, on Human Resources Employee Resources site on myCWI. Exceptions will not be made for those who miss the May 15 deadline.
Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Enroll or re-enroll in the FSA program for the 2021 fiscal year.
- FSA plans do not automatically renew year-to-year.
Medical and Dental Plans
- Change your medical plan type.
- Add dependents to dental care coverage.
- Switch premium deductions from post-tax to pre-tax or vice-versa.
- Dependents can be added or removed from medical coverage at any point during the year.
Learn more about benefits you are eligible for by attending CWI's Virtual Benefit Fair, April 24 – May 14. View informative videos, attend webinars, access FAQs and forms, and enter a drawing to win prizes! Attend from anywhere and at any time throughout the fair.
Contact Gwen Dawson in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.