Start the 2020-2021 academic year off on the right foot by joining the Culture and Employee Engagement Committee’s (CEEC) Employee Wellness Challenge. The series of 21-day challenges were created to inspire College of Western Idaho employees to begin or continue healthy habits and support overall wellness.
- A new challenge will be introduced each month.
- Each challenge will run the 1st through the 21st of the month September through April.
- Prizes will be awarded monthly to top participants.
- Those who participate in all eight challenges will be entered into the grand prize drawings in May.
21-day challenges will include:
- September – Walk Into Fall
- October – Mindfulness and Yoga
- November – Goodnight
- December – Hydration
- January – Sugar-less
- February – Move More
- March – Springtime, Greens Time
- April – Trails and Wheels
Participation is EASY!
- Sign-up to participate by the 1st of each month.
- Track your progress.
- Submit your participation via an online form.
Ready to get started? Join the fun and learn more by watching for Employee Wellness Challenge news in your email, reading Bert’s Alerts, and visiting the CEEC site on myCWI. Email CEEC@cwi.edu with questions.