The College of Western Idaho (CWI) Marketing and Advancement department is excited to unveil an expanded online presence for CWI student clubs and organizations on cwi.edu. Thanks to collaboration with CWI Student Enrichment, students now have a much more dynamic, interactive medium for sharing information about their groups. Here are just a few of the new features:
Student Clubs Home Page
- Clubs are now searchable by name, description, and club type.
- Blogs and newsroom posts tagged with any club will appear on this clubs home page.
- A club calendar provides a feed of upcoming activities and events.
- Expanded content areas allow for descriptions of each club.
- Contact information for advisors and student leaders displayed.
- Customizable calendar allows clubs to choose which activities and events to display on their page.
- Blogs and newsroom posts can be tagged to appear in a feed on the individual club pages.
- Faculty and staff directory bios now link to clubs that the employee advises.
Please direct all questions about student clubs and organizations online content to Michelle Cain in Student Enrichment at firstname.lastname@example.org.