If you are a degree-seeking student, official transcripts (High School, GED, College/University) are required as part of the admission process. If you have attended another college or university, we recommend submitting all official transcripts. Your previous coursework may satisfy pre-requisites. Please turn in transcripts as showing in the following chart: 

High School/Home School Student High School/Home School/Ged Graduate College Student College Graduate Military Student
  • 7th semester transcript


  • Final transcript showing graduation or passing scores on GED


  • Final HS transcript showing graduation

  • College transcript
  • Final college transcript showing graduation


  • DD Form 214 showing high school graduation or equivalency



If you have completed an associate or bachelor’s degree at another college or university, high school or GED transcripts are not required for admission. For those seeking Financial Aid, we may ask for all official copies of college/university transcripts as part of the verification process, as well as high school or GED transcripts.

Please send your official transcripts to:

One Stop Student Services
MS 3000, P.O. Box 3010
Nampa, ID 83653.

CWI will also accept faxed high school transcripts as official if they are faxed directly to 888.562.3216 from the school with cover letter/letterhead, have “official” clearly marked on the transcript and have an official school signature/stamp on the transcript. Transcripts from colleges within the state of Idaho and TVCC may also be accepted in this manner as official.