Transcripts are part of a student’s permanent academic record. Transcripts show all the courses in which the student was officially enrolled, the final grade for each course, any in-progress courses, the courses from which the student has withdrawn, credits attempted and credits completed, courses repeated, semester and cumulative grade point averages, and degrees or certificates earned.
- An official transcript is the institution's certified statement of a student's academic record sent securely and directly to the student's intended recipient, such as an employer or another college or university. Official transcripts can be sent electronically through a secure system or be mailed on security sensitive paper. Both types require the institution seal and the signature of the college Registrar.
- An unofficial transcript is available to students as a personal record of their academic achievement. Students should review their unofficial transcript on myCWI before ordering an official transcript to ensure grades and/or degrees are posted.
Enrollment Verifications show a student's enrollment status (full-time, part-time, etc.) and are generally used to provide proof of enrollment for the purposes of housing, employment, loans, etc. Enrollment verifications do NOT include individual course or grade information or GPAs.
Degree Verifications show a student's earned degrees or certificates and are generally requested by a third-party, such as an employer.
College of Western Idaho (CWI) has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide transcript ordering services and enrollment and degree verifications for all credit programs leading to degrees and certificates online.
- Career Information
- Center for New Directions
- Student Checklist for Success
- Student Success Advisors
- Explore Your Options
- Testing Services
- Career Information
- CWI Transcripts
- Student Disability Services
- Latinx Student Services
- Student Workshops
- Tutoring Services
- Veterans and Military Family Services
- Writing Center