Student Resource Fair
You are here
Join us Feb. 7 & 8
Discover resources and opportunities to get involved on and off campus at the Club Fest and Spring Resource Fair! Plan to join us for free lunch and a chance to win prizes including tickets to the Idaho Steelheads and a $50 Amazon gift card.
Attend these events to:
- discover essentials for success
- get involved and connected
- find the support you need
- build a safety net
Tuesday, Feb. 7
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Ada County Center Pintail Building
Spring Resource Fair
Wednesday, Feb. 8
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Nampa Campus Academic Building
Looking to reactive a club or start a new club? Register to have a table at the Spring Resource Fair to recruit club members by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Resource Fair virtually all semester long!
Student who visit the virtual fair and complete a survey Feb. 6 – 12 will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card.
The drawing will be held Monday, Feb. 13. The survey link can be found in the bottom right corner inside the fair map.
How’s Your Safety Net?
What’s a safety net and why do you need one? A safety net is something you put into place to protect yourself from hardship and poverty.
Your Safety Net consists of 5 different parts: housing, transportation, food security, healthcare and wellness, and childcare.
When a part of your Safety Net falls out of place, life can become difficult, threatening your ability to maintain a job, go to school, and more. Is your Safety Net in place?
Take a look at the Safety Net online learning badge in Blackboard to get tips on:
- how to build and maintain your safety net
- how to access free local support resources
- how to keep yourself and your family safe
Access all of the Counseling Services badges, including the Safety Net badge.
Thank you to our Treasure Valley community partners:
Advocates Against Family Violence, Family Medicine, Idaho Health and Welfare Suicide Prevention, Idaho Stars, Jesse Tree, Nampa Family Justice Center, Next Steps Idaho, St. Vincent de Paul, Terry Reilly Health Services, Valley Regional Transit, Women's & Children's Alliance, and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access Blackboard?
1. Go to blackboard.cwi.edu
2. You’ll be presented with a screen that asks for your Username and Password.
3.Your username and password will be the same as what you use to access your MyCWI account and your student email account. For your username; enter your first and last name in all lowercase letters with no spaces. For your password, enter the same password that you set for your MyCWI and email accounts.
Additional Blackboard Information:
1. Blackboard is tied with your Windows logon. If you change your password in Windows on a campus computer, your Blackboard password will change to match that password.
2. If you make 3 unsuccessful attempts to logon to Blackboard, your account will become locked for 30 minutes. It will automatically unlock after that 30 minutes.
3. If you accidentally close your browser window or your browser crashes during a test, the test will become locked and you will need to contact your instructor to have it re-opened for you. Your answers may or may not be saved.16403
Need More Info?
- Student Engagement
- Student Government
- Student Clubs
- Anthropology Club
- Art Club
- ASL Club
- Biology Club
- Business Professionals of America
- Chemistry Club
- Dance Club
- Dual Credit Student Club
- Esports Club
- Foundation College Ministries
- Gaming Club
- Geeks 'N Weebs
- Horticulture Club
- International Club
- Philosophy Club
- Physics Club
- Psychology Club
- Queers and Allies
- Siempre Unidos
- Social Work Club
- Student Nurses Association
- Youth MOVE CWI
- Leadership Programs
- Presidential Ambassadors
- President's Writing Awards
- Emerging Scholars
- Honors Program
- Beta Sigma Pi - Honor Society
- Speech and Debate
- CARE and Student Conduct
- Share Your CWI Experience
- Constitution Day and Voter Education
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Student Resource Fair
- Bridges to Baccalaureate