The following information is for current College of Western Idaho (CWI) students wishing to take an exam through Testing Services. If you are a student at another college or university, visit Non-CWI Student Exams for instructions on testing at CWI.
Schedule an Exam
- Sign In on the top right using your CWI username and password.
- Choose to take your test at either the Nampa Campus or Ada County Center Testing Services location.
- Be sure to schedule your exam 12 hours in advance or 24 hours in advance if needing accommodations.
- When scheduling your exam, allow for the full exam time limit required by your instructor.
- If distance proctoring is needed, please review the Test Proctoring Policies before proceeding.