- Using an Internet browser, browse to: http://mail.cwi.edu.
Logon to your myCWI email
- As your email address, enter your student domain account username, appended by "@my.cwi.edu" (e.g., email@example.com).
- As your password, enter your custom domain account password.
Student email is provided through Microsoft Office 365. You receive official College of Western Idaho (CWI) updates and communicate with your instructors using this email account. Students are able to keep their email account after graduation.
Temporary Access to Student Email
Steps to Take:
- Go to https://portal.office.com
- For your Microsoft Office 365 ID, enter your CWI email address (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org) with no spaces and all in lowercase.
- For your password, enter the same password you use to logon to myCWI and Blackboard.
- If this is your first time logging in and you haven't changed your password; please go to https://logonhelp.cwi.edu Click on the Change Password tab and follow the prompts. In this case, your username does NOT include your full email address. Default password example: John Smith, SSN 123-45-6789 Username = johnsmith and Password = JSlogon6789.
Student Email Step by Step Instructions
Keywords: Student, Email, Login, Logon, Office, 365, Outlook