Planning Your Degree
You are here
View the progress of your degree or certificate and plan future courses in Student Planning.
Select Go to My Progress to get started.
Adding Courses to Your Plan
1. Choose a Program
- On the My Progress screen, you will see your chosen degree or certificate program listed.
- To view requirements for a program other than the one listed, select View a New Program.
2. View Course Requirements
- Choose a requirement from the list.
- Select Show Details to view courses you have completed or may complete to fulfill the requirement.
This student has selected the Business program and is looking for a class to fulfill their GEM 3 Mathematical Ways of Knowing requirement.
- As you can see, the student has 0 of 1 requirements completed.
- The student may select a specific course, or click Search to view details of each course.
3. Plan Courses
- Select the class you would like to take to fulfill the requirement, and select Add Course to Plan.
- Choose View Available Sections to see a list of available classes for the current semester.
- Add Section to Schedule to see additional section details, choose a term, and add the section to your plan.
- Note: The course is now planned, not registered for.
Guide to Self-Service
- Dropping a Class
- Finding Your Advisor
- Graduation Application Steps
- Locating your Student ID Number
- Managing Your Student Loans
- Navigating Your Self-Service Toolkit
- Navigating the Course Catalog
- Planning Your Degree
- Registering for Classes
- Requesting a Payment Plan
- Reviewing Notifications & Holds
- Student Financial Agreements
- Updating Your Contact Information
- Viewing Final Grades
- Viewing Your Progress
- Waitlisting a Course
- Your Class Schedule
- Your Unofficial Transcript