CWIDeal Boost Scholarship
You are here
BOOST your college savings up to $500 per semester!
College of Western Idaho (CWI) is proud to partner with the IDeal-Idaho College Savings Program to promote education and increase opportunities for post-secondary success with CWIDeal Boost.
CWIDeal Boost offers incentives to students and families saving for college through IDeal, including a matching scholarship opportunity of up to $500 per semester for qualifying CWI students.
- Apply for federal financial aid using the FAFSA and have a valid Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- Enroll at CWI for six or more credits per semester.
- Be a degree/certificate seeking student.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP) as determined by CWI’s financial aid SAP policy.
- EFC (verified by CWI, when applicable) must be greater than $2,100 and less than $9,000.
- CWI must receive the 529 account payment directly from IDeal, sent via check, in order to be eligible for the matching scholarship.
Open your IDeal College Savings account today! Contact IDeal at 866.433.2533 or visit idsaves.org.
Learn more about financial aid and scholarship opportunities at CWI