CONNECT ● EDUCATE ● INSPIRE
2022 Connections Project
Submissions are now open! Learn more and submit your work in the Connections Project Portal in the CWI Blackboard myCommons organization (you will need to be logged into Blackboard to submit).
The 2022 Connections Project will be the week of April 25, 2022. The awards ceremony will be streamed via CWI's Facebook page on Thursday, April 28, 2022.
- Logo Competition - Nov. 19, 2021
- Juried Art Competition - April 1, 2022
- Clubs - April 8, 2022
- Posters - April 8, 2022
- Mini-Talks - April 8, 2022
Connections Excellence Awards:
- Logo Contest - One first place prize will be awarded for $150.
- Juried Art Exhibition Contest - One first place prize will be awarded for $150.
- Posters - One first place winner in each category will receive $150. Second place winner(s) in each category will receive $100. (4 poster awards total)
- Mini-Talks - One first place winner in each category will receive $150. Second place winner(s) in each category will receive $100. (4 mini-talk awards total)
- Clubs - One first place prize will be awarded to the winning club account for $150.
About Connections Project
The College of Western Idaho (CWI) Connections Project celebrates culture, collaboration, education, innovation, and achievement. CWI students, faculty, and staff, as well as students and community members from across the Treasure Valley are invited to showcase their work and accomplishments at this annual event. Submissions may include, but are not limited to; class projects; art; research; service learning; and community projects or collaborations.
Get involved by attending the event or submit your project!
- Make connections
- Educate others
- Inspire innovation and creativity
The Connections Project at the College of Western Idaho highlights the interconnectedness of our complex world by forging community through education and innovation.