You are here
As a College of Western Idaho (CWI) graduate, you are joining our growing community of successful alumni. As you embark on the next chapter of your journey, the College is committed to providing you with ongoing support through your continued achievements and milestones and hope you will stay in touch!
- Stay up-to-date on what's happening at CWI by visiting the newsroom.
- Join the conversation on social media, connect with fellow CWI alumni, and share what you're up to by tagging CWI in your posts.
Alumni are invited and encouraged to participate in the events listed below. For more information or to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give back by joining us in empowering lives by investing in the individuals, programs, and opportunities that build our community and the future.
Give to CWI
- Make the most of your education by connecting with potential employers, searching for jobs, finding internships and more through the Work-Based Learning Center.
- Gain skills to obtain employment or advance your career through short-term, career-focused training provided through Workforce Development.
- Check out books and take advantage of on-site resources at the CWI Library.
Need More Info?
Alumni News and Blogs
Speak Up Ink Up is a community event that raises money for CASA and provides a voice for children in the foster system.
College of Western Idaho Drafting Technology program graduate, Chris Sinsel, is making a name for himself in the landscaping technology world.
College of Western Idaho celebrated its 2022 class of graduates, May 13, in a commencement ceremony held at ExtraMile Arena in Boise.
Speak Up! Ink Up!, a charity event hosted by 2022 College of Western Idaho graduate, Craig Petersen, raises nearly $11,500 for Idaho foster children.
"Because of CWI, I am in a position to give back to my community and be a role model to those around me."
“CWI empowered me to become a more confident version of myself… Because of CWI, I am ready for the future.”
- News and Blogs
- Community Partners
- Faculty and Staff
- What is a Community College?
- Elevation Magazine
- Onramp Program
- Request a Space
- Subscribe to Elevation