The College of Western Idaho (CWI) Foundation supports the mission of CWI through the development and creation of resources that will improve and advance the College, its programs, and students.
The Foundation raises funds from individuals, companies, foundations, and organizations and invests and manages gifts in accordance with donors’ wishes.
What We Do
In partnership with the community, the Foundation helps students access affordable education by:
- raising money for scholarships
- providing funds for programs and educational opportunities
- funding long-term capital plans to support growth
Be a positive impact in the lives of students by getting involved in events hosted by the College and the CWI Foundation to raise money for student scholarships.
CWI’s Foundation Financials are prepared annually for the period July 1 – June 30 and are audited by an external firm.
Giving Tax Benefits
Maximize your tax return with donations to the College of Western Idaho (CWI) Foundation!
- Gifts to the CWI Foundation may be deducted on your state and federal returns, reducing the amount of taxes you owe.
- The CWI Foundation is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax ID #27-1159705
Foundation Board of Directors
Ex Officio Board Members (non-voting)
- Zone 1