Join Us for College 101
The College 101 series includes online workshops to introduce incoming students to CWI programs and processes.
Plan to join us to learn more about:
- Admission Processes
- Latinx Student Services & Scholars Program
- Areas of Study - Career Exploration for Career Technical Education and Academic Programs
- Financial Aid - Paying for College and FAFSA
- Student Services, including Tutoring and Disability Services
- Registering for Classes
You'll meet with Enrollment Counselors and Latinx Student Services Coordinators throughout the virtual event. In addition, at CWI there are great engagement opportunities including; Clubs and Organizations, Veteran Services, Latinx Student Services, and more. Walk away knowing how to make your future possible at CWI!
How to Participate in a College 101 Event
To join a College 101 virtual recruitment event, you will need a reliable internet connection.
Connect to internet with mobile device or computer.
Click the link in your registration confirmation email.
Questions? Contact email@example.com regarding any upcoming webinars.
Please keep the following in mind when attending any online recruitment event:
- Video and audio will be restricted.
- Students will be able to engage with presenters through chat.
- Personal appointments can be scheduled at the end of the presentation for a more in-depth conversation or support. To schedule a follow up conversation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.