Offering Dual Credit at Your High School
1. Dual Credit brings college directly to students who would otherwise never imagine going to college.
2. Dual Credit gives your school district the opportunity act as a 'bridge' to college, as it requires added conversation with parents about how they think about education, both secondary and higher.
3. Dual Credit provides tremendous savings for the ever-increasing burden of paying for college.
4. Dual Credit is changing the conversation around student potential. This results in changes in their belief about their potential as well as their belief about their place in the world. Dual Credit makes their world bigger.
5. Dual Credit is an appropriate amount of pressure that invites students into a larger version of themselves.