College of Western Idaho (CWI) is excited to welcome students back for the Fall 2022 semester! Below are a few important reminders and a checklist for a successful start to the semester.
- Check your schedule in myCWI to review the location and format of your courses.
- Check your CWI student email.
- Those with classes at Nampa Campus Micron Education Center, double check where your classes are located as the room numbers were recently updated to ease navigation in the building.
- Come to class with the proper course materials.
- Visit the CWI Bookstore online to buy or rent textbooks.
- Pickup your order at the Bookstore located at the Nampa Campus Micron Education Center.
- Check out the Bookstore's webpage to see what materials are needed for each course using your student ID number.
- Any questions or concerns, please contact the CWI Bookstore at 208.562.2402 or email@example.com.
- Download the CWI Mobile App.
- For course specific questions, email your instructor or advisor.
Start the Semester Strong
- Login to Blackboard.
- All courses will be live and available in Blackboard the morning of Monday, Aug. 22.
- Fuel up with breakfast and coffee during the first week of classes from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.! Services will be available Tuesday, Aug. 23 at Nampa Campus Academic Building, Wednesday, Aug. 24 at Ada County Campus Pintail Center, and Thursday, Aug. 25 at Nampa Campus Micron Education Center.
- For other questions, contact One Stop Student Services, which is available online, by phone, and in-person.
Here's to a mighty and successful semester!