College of Western Idaho (CWI) is excited to welcome students to the Summer 2023 semester! Below are a few important reminders and a checklist for a successful start to the semester.
- Check your schedule in myCWI to review the location and format of your courses.
- Check your CWI student email.
- Don’t know how to login to your CWI student email? Check out these instructions or contact the Help Desk.
- Come to class with the proper course materials.
- Visit the CWI Bookstore online to buy or rent textbooks.
- Pickup your order at the Bookstore located at the Nampa Campus Micron Education Center.
- Check out the Bookstore's webpage to see what materials are needed for each course using your student ID number.
- Any questions or concerns, please contact the CWI Bookstore at 208.562.2402 or email@example.com.
- Check the Academic Calendar for a list of important dates to remember — including the due date for tuition and fees, Friday, June 2.
- Download the CWI Mobile App.
- For course specific questions, email your instructor or advisor.
Start the Semester Strong
- Double-check your login to Blackboard.
- For other questions, contact One Stop Student Services, which is available online, by phone, and in-person.
Here's to a mighty and successful semester!