College of Western Idaho (CWI) is excited to welcome students back for the Spring 2022 semester! Below are a few important reminders as well as a checklist for a successful start to the semester.
- View your schedule in myCWI to review the location and format of your courses.
- Learn about course formats and how to view them on your schedule in this video.
- Check your CWI student email.
- Download the CWI Mobile App.
- Connect with CWI on social media.
- Email your instructor(s) with any course-specific questions.
- One Stop Student Services is available in-person, online, and by phone with questions or if you are in need of any assistance.
Start the Semester Strong
- Login to Blackboard.
- All courses will be live and available in Blackboard the morning of Tuesday, Jan. 18.
- Do your part to keep yourself and others around you healthy.
- Follow health and safety protocols on campus including wearing a mask.
- In the ongoing interest in the safety and security of our campus community, the College is providing convenient, free, and voluntary access to COVID-19 test kits.
- Emergency grant funding is available to currently enrolled students who are and/or have been affected by the pandemic.
- Visit Be Safe, Be Mighty for comprehensive and up-to-date guidance and communication related to COVID-19.
- Grab a bagel, and find out about all the resources available to you on campus – including Counseling Services, Advising, and Tutoring – during Student Affairs Week of Welcome events happening the first week of classes.
- Learn about upcoming events and ways to get involved.
Here is to a bold and mighty semester!